Санкт-Петербург, Россия, поездки, фото, видео...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by kuzmich, May 30, 2012.

1. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    Добрый день, с апреля этого года я исполнил мечту, и теперь у меня есть Husqvarna TE630, уже пробег подкрадывается к 4000 км., и я радуюсь каждому запуску мотора, щелчку включения передачи, срыву колеса в момент начала движения,....:applause:
    Каждую неделю, один выходной день, мы с друзьями делаем короткое путешествие по окрестностям, в среднем 300-400 километров, у нас много грунтовых дорог, достаточно плохого качества, на которых есть возможность оценить возможности наших мотоциклов, у нас в компании два BMW 650 X-chelenge, один KTM 690R, и я на Husky 630,....:)
    Я буду помещать сюда, впечатления, фото и видео наших поездок, нашей природы, надеюсь это добавит вам новых впечатлений...Спасибо.:)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Невозможно быстро стирается заднее колесо, штатной резины хватило на 2000 км., сейчас стоит continental tks 80, уже меньше 60%, 59л\с требуют постоянного внимания к себе, но я обожаю этот мотоцикл, он исполнитель желаний...:love:
    robertaccio, Bloodnut, Chuffa and 4 others like this.
  2. I had to translate, doesn't make much sense in Google translation. Are those bananas on the beach?

Good day, from April this year, I played the dream, and now I have a Husqvarna TE630, has mileage creeps up to 4000 km., And I'm glad everyone starting the engine, click the inclusion of transmission, failure of the wheel at the start of movement ....: applause:
    Each week, one weekend, my friends and I are doing a short tour of the neighborhood, an average of 300-400 miles, we have a lot of dirt roads, rather poor quality, which is to assess the capabilities of our bikes, we have two companies in the BMW 650 X -chelenge, a KTM 690R, and I'm on the Husky 630 .... :)
    I'm going to put here, impressions, pictures and videos of our trips, our nature, I hope it will add you to new experiences ... Thank you. :)
    Unable to quickly erased the rear wheel, the standard tire was enough for 2000 km. Now stands continental tks 80, is less than 60%, 59l \ to require constant attention, but I love this bike, he wants singer ...: love:
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Well, at least he's holding up a fish that he caught, in his avatar!:cheers:
  4. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Are you sure that isn't his bait?:excuseme:
  5. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well, it´s great to hear from Husky Russia! Wonder how they get on with parts, servicing etc.?
    WoodsChick likes this.
  6. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    I'm sorry, I have a problem with language skills, now I used google transiaite, maybe it will not cause misunderstanding of people riding on a motorbike, thanks ...
    Bananas on the beach apparently, the loss of ocean carriers, but it looked very funny ...:)
    robertaccio and WoodsChick like this.
  7. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    You're right, the avatar is my prey caught in the Karelian River Olang, I like fishing with spinning, very soothing ...:cheers:
    robertaccio likes this.
  8. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    :cheers:
    [IMG]
    bluegopher, WoodsChick and Dirtdame like this.
  9. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    It is very difficult with the parts, everything is on order from Germany, two weeks, now I have a problem with a temperature sensor, the fan is constantly working, and difficult cold start, ...
    Waiting for the part, even a week ...:excuseme:
  10. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
  11. I thought that was very strange, I wouldn't think bananas would grow too well in Russia.:banana:
  12. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

These people have always been very good to me: http://www.husqvarna-online.de/catalog/index.php
    You have to work out how the site functions. 1. You need a spare parts list 2. You enter the parts number and place the order. Then you get an invoice. When they receive payment, they send parts out (takes a bit longer if there´s anything special that they don´t have in stock.). Any problems can be sorted out by the lady on the `phone. Maybe BMW´ll take over Husky perts sales one day .... maybe!
  13. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
  14. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
  15. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I often used to go up on the Finnland side of the border. God´s own country ... if it wasn´t for the midges. They eat you alive!
  16. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    Todayis backwitha rally,Moto-tourists,680kilometersfrom home,asphalt,roadgradingwith sandpits,forest roadswith deepsand,puncturedthe rear wheel,anda small highside....Ilove mymotorcycle...:cheers:
  17. Nordic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 20
    was it the mushrooms?
  18. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    No,Idon't,I amfungiare always soperky...:banana:
  19. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    Broke in the fall machine clutch, I had to go home like that, without a clutch sad piece pulled by a steel cable, two wrenches, lace and everything works ....
    Has ordered a new, two weeks of waiting, we have a very short summer ...:thinking:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    FabOneUp likes this.
  20. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    My bike is loaded in the street, tent, sleeping bag, inflatable mat, a gas burner with a mug of tea, all fit into a small bag, ...:applause:
    IMAG1220_1.jpg
    robertaccio and FabOneUp like this.