1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 07 WR125 questions

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by guscycle, May 4, 2011.

1. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    So I find a killer deal on an '07 WR125 and I 've seen all the discussions about upgrades and the only questions I have are this....Can I use the Suz. RM needle in this older Mikuni? What pv spring works best for woods riding/Enduro? I already have a stator from a Cr that needs the ignition coil rewound(burnt out-no output) and figured I get the stator set up for lights at the same time...who do you recommend?
    Thanx
    Guscycle
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Carb on 07 is different then the 09 and up
    I am liking the stock and silver combo.
  3. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Rickystator.com is a good place to have the CR ignition and lighting stator wound.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Ricky stator doesn't re-wind exciter coils. [IMG] I rewound my own and it worked fine and winding for lights is a snap.
  5. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    I knew the carbs were diff. but had hopes that it would work....just got through rebuilding motor..jetted a tad fat for break in cycle,but motor feels smooth. I guess I can't do much until I get some break in done but would like to have the stuff on hand to get it dialed in.I like /need a little more on the bottom for this friggin' Florida sand...hmmm upgrade to 144 may be in the future.