1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 07 wr125 suspension adjustment

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Idacurt, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    I'm a newb when it comes to adjusting my suspension.Could someone please tell me what the inner and outer screws do?

I would like to make the suspension a little softer on the up stroke,how would I do this?
    Any help is appreciated.

[IMG]
  2. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

first the phillips head screw is a bleeder for you forks.

ok now for your clickers (the flat blade screws on top of your forks and on your shock.

the top ones (like you have pictured for your forks) are how you speed up or slow down your rebound. you have valves on the bottom of your forks that do the same thing for your compression. to get to them you need to take off a rubber cover/cap for each side. same thing, slow or speeds your comprsseion.

exanmple- if you want to speed up your rebound youd turn your clicker to the right.

same thing for your shock. i dont remember off hand whether the top or bottom is rebound or compression and i cannt see it in the pic.

you will have to play with them till you get the bike acting how YOU like it. helps to kep track of how many clicks you make and where.

to make it softer on the up stroke torn your compressions out till your happy with the results.
  3. Drew Smith Husqvarna
    AA Class

The screw at the bottom of the shock clevis (attached to linkage) is rebound. The screw's at the top (on shock resivior) are compression the inner screw is low speed it effects the whole range and is your primarey compression ajustment. The outer screw is called the high speed ajustment and is helpfull in controling acceloration squat, or maintaning propper feel when entering or exiting choppy turns (brakeing bumps and acceloration bumps). There is quite a bit of set up info at www.werproducts.net. Like razornpc said make note of your settings so if you dont like the change you can return to the original setting.