1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 08 cr 125 reeds

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Aviduser, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Aviduser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 cr 165
    Does anyone know of another bike that uses the same vforce 3 reeds as my bike. Stamped on the cage is v301.

Closest thing I can find is 05-08 Honda which uses a v301A. Dunno if they're the same?
  2. Aviduser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 cr 165
    Guess the better question is where do I get reeds at all? I can't find anything and the best the local husky dealer can do is sell me a whole reed cage assembly.
  3. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
  4. Aviduser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 cr 165
    well honda/gasgas/husqvarna use a v301A, v301B, v301c. All use the same reed pedals. So crossing my fingers as I ordered them from the honda dealer 20% restocking fee.

Any google/ebay search shows me two different sets for 3p602h, one mounts with screws the other with plastic bars. I need the latter.

Funny thing on the cage is also stamped AG602H, but a google search and looking at the v-force catalogue its like they don't exist.

I love my husky but sourcing parts is a pain :(

The v-force catalogue only goes up to '06, and my '04 took way different reeds than whats listed? I dunno, I'm sure it'll be a bit more clear when I get my order.
  5. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I believe the reeds you are talking about are the same pattern but different thickness.