08 NE Husky ride in Trail Rider mag

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Joe Chod, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Heard its out there. Have not seen it. Only available in subscriptions and better offroad dealerships. Good write up and lots of photos. Got to pick it up and will try to scan and post it.

Joe
  2. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just got it today and can scan it if you like,they mention you and norm plenty joe! they have a small picture of my friends daughter who cleaned up in the womens class in NETRA h/s series on a husky te250,meg white is her name,she will be tearing up the C four stroke class this year,someone should get her on the new 310!
  3. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

Haven't seen it yet,but jkm was telling me he saw a Fran,Harvey,and Pete in there.
  4. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

6. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

I WILL be at the next Husky Gathering. I WILL! Or ELSE!
  7. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

got mine yesterday and thaought it was great to see familiar names...and the Motosportz logo on the jerseys....
    TrailRider is a great mag....even if its almost all east coast, kind of like Dirt Rider was 20 years ago
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    NE Crew You guys rock!! I had my subscription to Trail Rider.....a long while back sent out to SoCal, when I was a KTM guy and the only rag with KTM stuff was Trail Rider,,I think I will need to get the Paul Clipper classic back into my mailbox out here. That is great coverage, good on all of you! R
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    For Maj. Joe Chod a snap and pop USMC salute.....Heroes really do ride ride huskys!!! enjoy the ride! from the left coast, robertaccio fmr Sgt USMC 2nd MAW,,,,when's the next edition of the NE ride???
  10. Eurofreak Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1986 TE 510, 1982 CR250, 2008 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    70's Triumph , Bultaco , Maico, etc
    Hey Fury1! I met you and your kids at the NE had fun chatting. Your daughter can ride! Proud papa didn't mention the picture of his daughter is the wheelie machine on page two.
    They run trials tires for their NETRA rock racing events. He's one of the reasons I plan on trying one this year.
    I am a little disappointed my name isn't spelled right-it's Pete Komarek but hey, I got two pictures:applause:

Thanks again Joe for putting on a primo event. You and Kara did a great job:thumbsup:
  11. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

eurofreak,I didnt go,in my previous post I metioned its my friend Jims kids,hes been a husky die hard for many years,he actually uses a front and rear tirals tire and his oldest daughter tears it up on her husky,Im still waiting to hear whats taking sooo long to get my 2009 wr125 for this season? looking forward to meeting some great husky riders this year and putting my husky on the podium!
  12. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Pretty cool write up :thumbsup:

:cheers:
  13. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

Couldn't make this years run but I'll be at the third annual. Thanks to Joe for this years T shirt. Still feel like part of the crowd because of it. All involved are class A people and alot of fun was had.

To all of those who haven't been able to experience the Gathering do your self a favor and try to make it this year.

Dale
  14. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Rob,
    Clipper will appreciate your subscription, best mag in the USA!
    Norman
  15. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I'm looking foward to seeing you this year.
  16. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

The pleasure will be all mine my friend.

Looking forward to getting a ride on a 2009 125 :D
  17. Eurofreak Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1986 TE 510, 1982 CR250, 2008 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    70's Triumph , Bultaco , Maico, etc
    "eurofreak,I didnt go,in my previous post I metioned its my friend Jims kids"
    Duh-sorry I read it too fast. Looking forward to meeting you and others, Fury.
    Looking forward to seeing the '09 too.