1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 08 to 2010 pipe differences

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by rockdancer, Oct 10, 2012.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Anyone know what's required to make a pipe from a new model 125 fit an 08 or older frame??
    Also what's the difference between cr and wr pipes?
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I don't believe there is any difference between CR/WR pipes in the US. The engine to frame relationship in the new frame is slightly different. The new framed pipes are slightly longer and the stinger will end up not quite matching up to the older silencer with its two mounting points. None of the problems are terribly hard to correct. A good muffler shop can make the corrections quite easily or you can do it yourself if you are handy with a welder. It is actually easier to make the conversion the other way.
  3. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    The later stinger is shorter as its now part of the silencer and the silencer mount is in a different place but will fit with as Walt said very little work
    If the stinger needs a bit of a tweek find a deep socket that fits inside the pipe nicely and use a extension bar to pull it into the correct position, it will only need a small tweak and bends easy with no fear of tearing welds or crushing the pipe
    This is my findings with the UK huskys
  4. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Thanks guys
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So I can use my 04 Dynoport pipe on a 2012 125?