09 310 pulsating idle/bog

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Jon, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    I have an 09 te 250 with the 310 kit also have a jd tuner. I ve tried alot of different settings but can not get rid of the idle pulsating and low end bog. any ideas?
  2. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 450 - last of the ITA motors
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG
    When did the symptoms start? Did it run good for a time after the 310 kit, did it run good for a time after the install of the JDtuner?
  3. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    ya it ran fine after the kit was put on (George at uptite did it) Started noticing it a few months ago. I had the tuner on before the kit and used it from day one after the kit was on.
  4. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG
    How many miles/hours on the bike? Does the bike have the OEM fuel pump, and have you pulled the pump assembly and looked at the pump strainer.
  5. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    bike has about2600 miles and about 1100 since the 310 was out on...have not pulled the pump assembly if it was clogged a little you think it would create the low end bog a pulsating idle?
  6. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG

I have not personally had those exact symptoms, others would advise you to reset your TPS, which I have never had to do, so i don't have any experience with TPS related issues. I have a fair bit of experience with bad fuel pumps, they cause alot of different problems.