09 looks really interesting...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Rumors / releases of the 09 TC250 with the new motor and light weight, info released about a 125 2 stroke with a new frame / plastic (and assuming this means a new 250 and 300 2 stroke as well) it looks like things are going to be good again for 09. The TE300 is for sure. This is going to be a fun / interesting year.

I will add a WR250 to the stable if it has the new frame and for sure if it has a new motor.

Anyone got some more juicy scoop on the 09's?
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I hope there is a TXC 310 as well, would be a killer machine. Everyone would need one.
  3. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

What's the inside word on the mini cycles? Jr. needs a 65 next spring and a 85 the year or two after.
  4. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mini's are on hold until they get some other issues resolved with the big bikes,
  5. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

New WR 125 reported by Huskyrips at TT new frame and plastic, but no new stuff on the 250/300
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    there were some other posts quoting BMW as saying a new 250 and 300 2 smoke is coming.
  7. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I hope they lighten up the 250/300 sales would boom, maybe a late 09 they could call it the first 2010....when Huskys rule again what will we do to be different, :) I started riding KTMs for that reason now they are like Hondas everyone has one.....Husky (BMW)just needs to follow their lead.....first off....get some DEALERS!
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Grazie per avermi contattato, ma sarò per tutta la settimana in pista per la presentazione Enduro 2009. Se avete un'urgenza, chiamatemi al 3391425198. Altrimenti risponderò alle vostre e-mail al mio rientro il 4/08.
    Thank you for contacting me, but I'll be for the whole week on the track to present the new Enduro 2009 models. If you got an urgency, then call my mobile at +39 339 1425198. If it's not, then I'll get back to you on Monday August 4.

I just got this auto-reply from mi amica, the 09 intro is happening now !! In the EU anyway.
    Let's all look for the show,,,moto-sprint, motociclismo-fuoristrada, etc etc
  9. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Your link is no workie.

K
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

12. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You sure this person is ok with the personal info being put on the web? Even his phone #?
  13. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It's ok joe... I've got no plans to censor any links.
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Reading between the lines some things look "interesting" the WR300 2st looks to be nothing but the 08 WR250 with the already available Athene 300 kit and not an all new bike with the new frame / motor. unfortunate but still a cool bike i am sure. Seems the 125 got the most attention and will have a all new frame. It also seems all 4 strokes will be EFI?

As for the lighter frame it looks to be nearly identical to the 08 so I'm guessing thinner walls and less gussets etc.

should be interesting to watch this unfold.
  15. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

The WR125 looks good but I bet it gets stuck with the 4t gas tank as usual which is what now, 1.8 gallons? I will be happy though if they even make it to the U.S.
  16. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Looks like no CR125 for 09 so unless they make a stupid move and bring no 125's into the US..........we would have to get the WR125.
  17. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Don't be quoting HuskyRips!

Coffee was constantly on him for passing inside Husky info over at TT.

Rumor has it that he might even make an apperance over here.

BlipBlip!:D
  18. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

:eek:
  19. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  20. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

link worked for me too...........looks good, and yes a 300.......