1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc '09 WR 125 w/ FMF Fatty...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pvduke, Jun 30, 2011.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    i'm thinkin time to retire the stock pipe, it's gettin' scratched and has a couple little dings so i'm pulling it and gonna cherry it out and put it aside so itll be nice when i sell it (big IF there) before i crush the beans outta it (how that aint happened yet ill never know). thatkfully theres ZERO coke in it thanks to 710 2T.

i know some of yall have the FMF pipe on. kinda curious did ya notice and diff in the power or it was it the same or? FMF is 5 mins from me so i usualy just call ahead and go fetch...kinda nice eh? hows yer overall impressions/long term etc? not like i got a lot of choices but...much rather mash one of Donny's pipes than the OEM.
  2. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I noticed the bike ran cleaner on the low to mid. I don't ride much in the top so I don't really know if it changed much. Jetting the TMX seems a bit less sensitive to atmospheric changes. I'm running the 2010/11 pipe (had to make a custom mount) on a '09 w/144 kit.
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I think the fatty helps some on the bottom/early mid as Mike said. I didn't notice any difference over the 09 replacement pipe above that....about the same.
  4. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

revs quicker, more mid, great improvement over stock, but im not sold on its the best pipe, just havent got to try any others.
  5. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I should have my Scalvini pipe in about ten days, report to follow
    Norman Foley, wallybean and typeone like this.
  6. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    cool- no loss is nice news.

thanks boys. donny's gettin' the call taday. SHINY PIPE FER TRIGGER..mreeeep!
  7. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

Pvduke, im betting Halls has one in stock they could ship you today, well unless ive ran them out of them. Halls has an awesome amount of parts!
    Troffer88, ive almost ordered that pipe several times, how much did you pay and are you in the US? If anyone on here has a used one that isnt dented up please let me know if you want to sell.
  8. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    thanks man....
  9. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

[
    Troffer88, ive almost ordered that pipe several times, how much did you pay and are you in the US? If anyone on here has a used one that isnt dented up please let me know if you want to sell.[/QUOTE]

I paid 372 euro shipped to the US (it sounds better in euro's). What made me pull the trigger is that they will custom make you a pipe for your application i.e. low - mid , top end , what ever. They made me one special for my 167 displacement and that is well worth the extra $$ for one that is not made for a 125 or 144. These guys are super easy to deal with, a true no BS deal
    LawnDartMike likes this.
  10. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

There is an outfit in the midwest that is the us dealer for HGS, they said they could get me the 09 CR125 pipe for around $300. Silencer was another 109 i think. They quoted full retail so i bet there is room on that.
  11. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I paid 372 euro shipped to the US (it sounds better in euro's). What made me pull the trigger is that they will custom make you a pipe for your application i.e. low - mid , top end , what ever. They made me one special for my 167 displacement and that is well worth the extra $$ for one that is not made for a 125 or 144. These guys are super easy to deal with, a true no BS deal[/quote]

I looked at their site.... did you deal with them by phone or email? I'd be interested in a 144 specific pipe.
  12. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Link to this Midwest HGS dealer?
  13. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 SH 500, 81 Gilera 125 C1, 17 KTM
    Powerband Racing
    16398 255th Ave / Big Lake, MN 55309

[IMG] +1 763-263-8829
  14. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks Steve![IMG]
  15. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    sure thing Norman... I called them when I was looking, nice people. May take a lil while for the exhaust to arrive according to them. I will probably snag one of them during the off season. later.
  16. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    It doesn't look like HGS makes a 144/150 pipe looking at the HGS home page.
  17. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Norman,
    They do make a 144 pipe for the 09 125's. I have e-mailed them in the past and I think there was a guy from the Baltics that had one for his OEM 144. It isn't on their website other than the one for the 04-08 144's. I would contact the distributer for clarification as the reports I got back were that the HGS 144 pipe was better than the fmf. I do have to say that the Scalvini is one trick looking pipe and clearly works.
  18. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks Walt![IMG]
  19. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

The us dealer mentioned a 144 pipe as well, I'm waiting 3 weeks on the confirmation callback lol.
  20. demi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    I thought Crille74 had a HGS 144 pipe?