1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 09 wr300 headlight

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by marcmo0, Dec 19, 2012.

1. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Stock bike, will it produce enough juice to power 35w H4 bulb? how about a 55w H4 bulb?
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    The stock stator will produce 55 amps so you should be good but it will likely be dim at idle.
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

My 300 had no problem powering the 70 watt trail tech x2
  4. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Thanks guys. Troffer, that Polisport duel LED light on your bike is so nice looking. How is the light output? I was asking about H4 because I saw a light for around $50 less.
  5. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Works great used two Eiko 7 watt 6000K MR16 led bulbs . Super bright and works perfectly with the stock 35 watt WR125 ignition
  6. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Awesome! I have that same light you have on my list for Santa, in black. And since I fund all of Santa's kitty bag...I am really hoping it winds up under the tree! I love to ride at night. And I have got caught out with just the number plate on too. No bueno. AND, the biggest reason, I have been hit head on...hard...long story, not my fault and all 3 of the other guys' friends agree...but having a bright light makes you so much easier to see for some jackass who thinks he is in a race on a Wednesday afternoon and forgets that there are other people out there using these mulitdirectional trails.