1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 09 WR300 Scott's damper mount options

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by street2dirt, Jul 4, 2011.

1. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Good morning Husky brain trust. I've been looking for a damper mount thru the marketplace, have a scott's and need just the mount. The only one I see is the BRP sub, am I missing it or does some1 make the above bar for the '09. Thanks..
  2. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Boy it sure doesn't look like it. Scotts doesn't show one and as you probably know, BRP makes the Scotts mounts for them.
  3. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Scotts makes one for the '09 WR 300. I bought one for mine directly through them. It comes with the submount and the riser for the bars.
  4. MR54L Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    The sub mount is made by BPR for Scotts, and the damper is made by Oholins for Scotts. Bar mount rubbers replaced with billet solid mounts. Solid mounts give a real direct feeling of being contact with what the front end of the bike is doing
    Thats what I have on 08WR250, and loving it :applause:
  5. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    I guess if I want to use my Scott's I'll have to go with the sub mount. Rode a friends KTM with the sub and really didn't fall in love with the higher bars, and then again maybe I won't need it.................
  6. MR54L Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    You will find the bar hight is much the same as standard, unless you request a higher bar mount.

Try and make contact with BPR, or Scotts and you will get the answer from the people in the Know, I'm sure you will find what you are looking for. Zero cost to ask the question!

And I can tell you when I'm out on the track, and I see someone with head shake,(crash) I remember what I had to deal with. This is not funny at high speed (WOT)

Now I very happy with the BPR-Scott Combo, and I would not not ride without it

Regards
  7. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Thanks MR54L, I'll give them a call. I need to get on the ball here, PA NEPG round is coming up quick.......