1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 100 hr rebuild "10 300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by jaxsplatt, Aug 16, 2013.

1. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    100 hr rebuild of linkage and swing arm, (allballz rebuild kits) as there was quite alot of movement. Bottom shock mount swivel bearing was non exsistant and the replacment one is quite different so hope it should last longer than stock.
    The piston and rings were fine, no carbon build up so going richer on the needle as it was running lean.
    I ordered a wossner after hearing of good reports but i'm pretty dissapointed that there is not a rolla bearing that fits the gudgon and crank. I took it to good machenist who widned the bosses and I ordered same bearing as stock Husky one. Extra $100 bucks.. mmm maybe should have ordered Husky after all.
    Cant wait to throw a leg back ova!!!

Oh and mate ova the road just recieved his '14 300 six days ( pumkin soup)
    So we both gotta run our bikes in.. I WANT POWER BAND !!!
  2. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    I hope the allballz linkage/swingarm bearings are longer lasting than there wheel bearings(packed with proper grease too!) cos they were utter poo. gotta grease em couple times a year I reckon, my lower shock bearing is always destroyed regardless though. get em from the local bearing shop, jap quality much better than chinga crap. yeh my 10 300 is due another top end now at almost 200 hours(ish). reckon will go wossner too. gotta get her replated while im at it. hope the bottom end is still all nice & tight cos don't plan on doing that till 250-300 hours. oh well got the 125 to play with while the big girl is out of action! :)
  3. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    Agreed... after about 10 hours on allballz front wheel bearings i wanted to rip them out and some quality jap stuff in