1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 125 Holeshot almost!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by water racer, May 27, 2013.

1. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I raced our club Hare scramble saturday and almost pulled the hole shot on my WR125! I was narrowly beat out by a A class GNCC racer on an e-start KTM 300. I think he was more shocked than I was.
    I like it as a 125, but I can see where a WB165 kit would make this a perfect woods bike.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    did a 60 mile test ride for the ISDE coming up and have to say I freaking LOVE my 165. Perfect power everywhere for me.
  3. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Did my first 1.5 hours enduro race this weekend on cr165 and got 8th place out of 30 in my class last year on 144 I got 23. My lap time where around 23 min this year last year I was around 27 mins on same loop and every lap I got little faster this year which I credit to the 165 being easy and light to ride and can pull stuff a gear higher so a person can ride smoother and faster with less effort. So to sum it up I think I found the perfect off-road bike for me. I guess I should also mention I got my suspension revalved for off-road which made a big difference also.
    wallybean and rockdancer like this.
  4. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Swapped bikes for a while on Saturday from my 165 back to a very good example of a 125 and could not believe I used to love the little screamer, struggled big time keeping up a good pace and was very very happy to swap back. From the other riders side he loved the hill climbing ability of the 165 but said it gave him real bad arm pump, but I put most of that down to my suspension being a fair bit stiffer than what he uses,
    Last race I pulled a 3rd place start againt a field of 450fs, KTM / TM300s ect ect just to loop it out on the first snotty climb when in the woods :lol:
    Love the 165 :thumbsup:
    wallybean likes this.