1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 125 POWERVALVES LARGE OR SMALL

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by johnnyboy, Apr 12, 2012.

1. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Desperatly trying to get this sorted and rideable again asap so need help/info from the experts.
    Has anyone come across this with the 125 top end ?
    I am trying to piece together a new top end for my 2010 WR and so far have been able to locate a new set of valves but not to sure they will be the correct parts! they are listed as 2009 onwards
    I have found a place in Hungary selling new oem top ends at a resonable price but not to sure why they are listed as large or small powervalve types
    From memory my old top end looked to have the smaller type so can anyone confirm this. Is the later Jug a large or small valve type ????????
    Thanks in advance $(KGrHqJHJDQE92O7FilDBPgFlh!9K!~~60_12.jpg $(KGrHqRHJDUE63ZSB8O9BPgFl,6iGg~~60_12.jpg

Attached Files:

2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

John,

The large power valve cylinder is for a pre-09 125. All the 09 and later 125's have the new cylinder with the smaller power valve.
  3. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Cheers Walt
    I have pressed the button on one so nearly have all the parts for another top end as this will most probably become a 165 at a later date
    Any news on my other parts ??????
    Right then Back to the pool and bar to try and get rid of this almighty hangover lol

egypt 319.JPG
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I got the top end back last night and will be shipping on Monday. :)
  5. 8letters Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 2009
    2009 is small valve! 2009 125cc cr/wr got new 5 port small valve cylinder..
  6. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

Does your,e country accept American emigrants with Italian last names good ol Johnnyboy,looks like a very nice place to live,you guys owe me,remember the Boston Tea Party.
    Dave from Boston.