1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 144 kit

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by sowers711, Jun 20, 2013.

1. sowers711 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Getting ready to put the 144 kit on my cr but I can't figure out what the small silver pin is for that came in the kit? Looked on line but could not find anything. I think it has something to do with the power valve but just not sure.
  2. bdl507 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    99 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    rd350 dr650 tt500 pe250 hondas lots
    The one you put in cylinder as a dowell pin to keep power valve cover lined up? Look at the gasket surface area for power valve cover
  3. sowers711 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Oh, I get it now. Sorry that was a dumb question, thanks for the help.
  4. bdl507 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    99 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    Its not dumb I wouldn't remember if it was easy to find it took me a beer to figure out where it went lol
  5. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    When you pull out the power valve assembly keep it together and change power valves over straight away so you know how it all goes together. Make sure the threaded allan key nut goes in to the small hole in the shaft . Also put the rubber seals for the shaft on the new cylinder .
  6. sowers711 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for helping out, this site really is loaded with a lot of great people!
  7. scov Husqvarna
    AA Class

Is the pin not meant to secure the power valve shaft. I am installing my 144 kit right now. That dowel does not come with the kit and I cannot get the old one out of the 125 cylinder. Would appreciate any advice on ?removing it. I have tried a magnet, tapping it, etc. Do they come out or am I stuck ordering one?
  8. bdl507 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    99 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    Is the missing pin in a dumb spot like with the usb drive or with the skid plate bolts? I remember thinking it looked like an after thought to include the pin. I was trying to get one out of 125 cylinder then found it. Going off memory I rushed through everything. Couldnt wait to ride lol
  9. sowers711 Husqvarna
    AA Class

My pin was in with the gaskets, it's the kit that comes with the 13 Cr. yeah I was in a rush too, could not wait.
  10. retromlc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250i 2018
    Other Motorcycles:
    Beta Evo 250 4/
    you guys in the U.S>A are lucky,we don't get them free this year,it's an extra,baout $1000