1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 150 wr

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by andymarriner450, Sep 9, 2012.

1. andymarriner450 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr 150
    Has any body else had problems with broken / cracked cylinder head support bracket on 2010 wr 150 ??? Is there a modified part ??? Or any good mods to cure thanks
  2. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    Can you post a picture?
  3. andymarriner450 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr 150
    No sorry in secure storage but bracket from frame down to head has a crack running from back to front not all way through yet just wondered if there was anyone else with this problem
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    cracked mine right through on my wr300, didnt even notice someone else pointed it out. left it off for a while, then just got a mate to make new one out of scrap ally. cant say i noticed any difference. some say its fine to leave off, others say itll affect frame flex characteristics or some technical jargon along those lines. highly doubt it would affect average joe. mechanic i know said that its possible for them to lift the head even(bit dubious on that-maybe if they were made of steel). mine hasnt cracked again so who knows. p.s. dont make one from steel!
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Some early bikes had the frames recalled.....make sure your is not one of these bikes.
  6. CagivaWMX Husqvarna
    AA Class

Some are just junk and some seem to hold up for no reason. On my 02 CR 125 and 250 after about 6 months of riding/racing they started breaking every other week. I made new ones out of stainless steel and solved the problem. I have an 08 CR 125 now and haven't had any issues but I keep a spare set with me just in case. Make sure all your lower motor mounts are tight. If one of them is loose the extra vibration will break those aluminum upper plates.
    shawbagga likes this.