1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 165/300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by ajaxauto, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well I started with a 125 and then took it as far as it can go ended with a 165 Thanks Walt.So needed a new
    change.Got a WR 250 rode it for a while then got a new 300 and after 1 year of changing things
    I now beleive it is a good as it can be.If only I could ride it like it should be ridden
    I go out testing back to back on my 35 mile extreem enduro trail one day 165 the next day CR 300
    God I wish I was younger and stronger because the 300 is now so great.Bottom line my Ohliens front and rear have turned this Husky CR 300 into such a great bike
    First National is in a few weeks and I will race the 300 then one week later it is King of the Motos
    where I will try the 165.Then one week later it is round 2 of the Nationals in Red Mt tight course. If the 165 is still running after King of the motos I will race the 165. Then I think it will be the 300 for the rest of the year 10 rounds of the Nationals plus a few desert races and a few extream enduro Also lets not forget the 2 stroke Nationals Husky says they have 10 125s entered
    Then there is a chance I might just do Vegas to Reno again along with the ISDT 2 day Qualifier in Idaho.It all starts Jan 13 and there is a race almost every weeken

PS I have heard there are 5 Husky entered so far in King of the Motos
    wallybean likes this.
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Good Luck John. Love my WB165 as it's all the power I can handle. Yes....to be young again; I hear ya :oldman:.
  3. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Good luck! Looking forward to a RR after KOM, was hoping to make it out there this year to at least watch but it won't happen. Of course, I may make it out there to race in 14 if I'm healthy enough.