1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 165 wb big bore kit letting a orange bleeder take it for a ride!!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by DaveG321, Oct 7, 2012.

1. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

So what did he think? Cool video btw.
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Well did he like it? :)
  4. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

He loved the bike,even though he,s only 120lbs and about 50lbs less than me,so the bike was way too stiff for him,I wanted him to show the WB165 due to i,m riding with a bum shoulder and can only give about 50% .I will put up more video of Mark chacing me from behind early next week as we are new with the Go Pro camera,The footage does no justice to how rouph and hilly the teraine is and we have had a lot of rain so the riding was top conditions,will have more video soon..
    Jersey Woods and wallybean like this.
  5. wait4me Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    85 YZ490 "Ol Bessy"
    I tried to watch, but I got arm pump and hit a tree. How did it end :popcorn:
  6. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    Just a great video..... That is some real good single track there... The bike and the rider looked like they were in a nice pace and the bike just went where he wanted it to go...
  7. HuskyTaylor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 TE310 12 WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 FLHR 77 Triumph
    I love it when a C class rider on a Husky passes a A class rider on a KTM! Just joking great video.
  8. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    He meshed well with that bike (how can anyone not), but that dude was scootin along for sure!
  9. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

That was a good day of riding,if you could see how small the test pilot is you,d be shocked,under 120 lbs and around 5.3 tall.He,s great at bike set up and is always help,n me make my WB165 run good.If this bike was set up for him he would have been going much better,He runs a 2011 KTM 250xc thats lowered and sprung for him,Type one has also helped me with dialing in the bike due to our bikes are the same year .Still working on more video,as you can see the bike will lug or screem and you can hear that it doesn,t take much throttle to move the WB165.