1st Enduro this coming Sunday 8/29...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by kzoo, Aug 25, 2010.

1. kzoo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 295
    Riding in my first ever Enduro this coming Sunday (8/29); Knucklebuster, Greenville, MI....:applause:

I've got a ContourHD that I'll be sportin' so I'll have some good (hopefully) video to post up....
  2. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    YES!

How are those butterflies feeling? Actually, wait to answer that when you're on the line and the flag is about to drop.

You're gonna love it. Especially with that epic Midwest soil.
    Wish I could join you.
  3. Drew Smith Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ride safe, relax and enjoy it!
  4. Trailridernut Husqvarna
    A Class

Great to hear! It's hard to beat a good enduro!:thumbsup:
  5. kzoo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 295
    Thanks for the replies.:thumbsup:

LOL PC, I'll comment on the butterflies later...

I've got a 16Gb card and 5 batteries for my Contour. It's a 65 mile course, so unless I have a rough time I should be fine.

Hijacking my own thread -

I bought one "Contour" battery for $25.00 when I got the camera. I think PC indicated that a Nokia battery was the same so I bought 4 of those for $28.00 (free shipping); thanks for that! :cheers:
  6. kzoo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 295
    Man, did I get destroyed.... That's about all the ambition I can work up right now...
  7. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    :lol: Don't worry...the more you do the easier they get :)

My first enduro took me forever to finish, it was 125 ground miles and I was the 2nd to last person to cross the finish line (Eric rode behind me so that he could pick my sorry butt up every now and again.) I had no timekeeping equipment, I was on a CR125 and my only concern was finishing the race...preferrably before dark as it was on Halloween and we'd turned the clocks forward one hour the night before. My only goal was to finish, though, and finish I did :D All the riders were getting their trophies and leaving when I turned in my score card. I was embarrassed by being so late, and even more embarrassed when they said, "Hey! Come back here! You won the women's class!" I guess it pays to be the only woman entered in the race. It's been all dowhill from there :lol:

Congrats on your first enduro and I'm really looking forward to your ride report once you're done licking your wounds :)

WoodsChick
  8. kzoo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 295
    :D

I'll get working on it!

One thing that I can say; OFG radiator braces are fantastic!:notworthy: If they can withstand that much contact with the ground then they are worth the money!:notworthy::lol:
  9. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    good luck, drink plenty of water , gas it, hold on!