1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 2 stroke market share

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by lankydoug, Nov 25, 2010.

1. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I've noticed that it's pretty hard to find a magazine article featuring 2t bikes. Here on CH I noticed the ratio of posts is 2:1 for 4ts and on the KTM forum there are more posts in the 2t column. On the Gas Gas it's about 6:1 for 2ts which is understandable since they are mainly a 2t maker. When I look through the magazine rack at the grocery store I feel fortunate if within a mag I find more than 5 pages dedicated to a 2t topic or model. Is this really the market ratio 5 pages out of 100? :excuseme: I'm not trying to start a 2t vs. 4t argument, we all let our dollars do the talking when we buy a bike. A conspiracy paranoid person would claim that the big 3 Jap bike makers are controlling the media. I just want to find good articles and bike reviews about 2ts without buying and sifting through the 95 pages of 4t. The more I read about 4ts the less I want one. What is your favorite 2t mag?
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    New 4 strokes are where the newer more exciting to talk about tech is coming from these days. When DFI 2 strokes become a reality you will see more of them. also 4 strokes are favored like 100-1 over 2 strokes for MX and a lot of mags are socal MX mags.
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I wonder how much of a handicap the DFI 2 strokes will have to give the 4ts to make it "fair"... maybe a 100cc vs a 250? Back when the air was clean and sex was dirty 250 class meant run what you brung as long as it wasn't bigger than 250cc.
  4. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

vroom (italian kart magazine)

r
  5. compmoto Husqvarna
    AA Class

we'll have to "re-train" all the young whipper-snappers to get on board with the "those great NEW 2 stroke" bikes ...
    +1 to what Motosportz said ... hopefully, we'll even see clean enough 2t for STREET use ! Until then, I'll be blastin my bumble-bee lookin RZ350 around town ! It smells good, when it smokes ! legally ,no less ...