1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 2000 WR 360 Clutch Cover

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pollolittle, Oct 15, 2012.

1. pollolittle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Anybody know of a billet or more robust one than stock? I tried the 7602 billet, but did not line up. Thinking about seeing if Hall's has one. But I picked up a used one for $40, seemed a little high, but I had to have it. Seeing as how I busted the one I got. Anybody ever fix one?

One more question, the handlebars now seem to have play in them. Appears to be rubber bushings under the bar. The bolts appear to be tight. It is a back and forth motion, not a side to side.

Haven't had this experience before, anybody?
  2. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    I've only ever fixed a clutch cover when l punctured one and had to use metal putty (use as a spare now). Unfortunately you can't use a WR250 clutch cover as they are totally different and l wouldn't have a clue what it would cost to make one.

The rubber cones need replacing which isn't difficult to source....if you have a lathe you could make up a pair.
  3. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    i got some boys at the foundery to cast me a new magneto cover, had to drill bolt holes myself. but thats probably your best bet wont be stronger tho just fix the gap cheaply...