1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2004 cr125 plastics

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by zilly, Nov 28, 2011.

1. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    Hi guys,

I have done some searches on this and got a mixed bag of results. So I thought I would post my question.
    I am looking for a plastic kit for my son's cr125 and am wondering if there are other models/years that will fit this bike? I know that cemoto sells kits but I also see polisport is offering more and more kits for huskys but not for this year and model or at least that is what it seems like. Just trying to see what is out there so I could get it under the tree in time...

As always any advice is appreciated.

thanks
  2. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just do the conversion to 07 and up plastic , I have a tank you can have ,pretty simple after that:cheers:
  3. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    Ok, I like the sounds of that. He and I both like the red and black better anyways. pm on the way!
  4. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    Do you have to change the seat also?
    GP
  5. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

6. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

Is motoplastics.us not still in business? You could get a black seat cover, white plastics and just add the red via decals. I didn't like that much yellow so when I wrecked my 360, I went with all white plastics then used the graphics kits from an '04, cut out a little of the yellow graphics on the radiator shrouds. [IMG]
    Durangedgoat, flyingbob and BILLF like this.
  7. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    I like that look a lot and if he hadn't said many times to me that he wanted the plastic that I have on my bike (09 wr300) then we'd head that direction. However, he really likes the red and black and so...Fortunately he crashes WAY less than me so his plastic once replaced will last a lot longer than mine.

That bike is very cool-thanks for the great picture. I would love to ride the 360 sometime.
  8. dylandog Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    cr125 n 99 wr250
    hi mate,ufo do the o4 plastics in several colours and theres some nice german graphics for 04 that are red n white,search md racing uk and have a look for plastics and graphics are www race styles.com,good luck and i may be intrested in that tank if you dont take it.
  9. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    I think we have white or black kits in stock for 2004.billf
  10. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The 05/06 pointy rear fender and side panels fit on an 04.

I bought some from motoplastics.com