2008 TE450 PCV and A/T

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Mossy24, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Mossy24 Husqvarna
    C Class

Well have finally got my PCV and A/T, as well as Ibeat from Seymore and have been slowly testing. First ride I had no AFR settings on table. Big flat spot and disapointed. Next day fixed problem and set AFR to 13.2 to try out. Well did it it pull. Kept up with husaberg 570. I have been slowly creating other maps, so will keep you all posted.
    Many thanks to Semco for all his help. His after sales back up was excellent. Top product from Power Commander as well, now getting used to it.:applause:
  2. grumnut01 Husqvarna
    B Class

Gday Mossy,

What areas of engine have you seen gains (Bottom, Mid or Top)? And was it worth the investment?

I have an 09TE450 which has a great mid range but would like a little more punch off the bottom.

Cheers

AG
  3. Mossy24 Husqvarna
    C Class

I am getting all over power improvement. As you can change the AFR to what you want, you can richen it up where u want , and vice versa. At the moment only trying AFR of 13.4. Certainly worth the investment. Check out Semco if you are interested. Will be 4 weeks till back home to keep experimenting.