2010 TC250 first race video...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jmetteer, Nov 16, 2010.

1. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Sunday was round three at Woodland MX, the local winter MX series. It is only 7 miles from my house and I rarely ride there for some reason. They run rain or shine all winter long, the only time they close is for frozen ground. I signed up in the 30+ class and ended up with third overall out of 15 with bad starts in both motos. I never even saw the top two, by the time I worked my way to third both motos they were gone. The bike worked great but the conditions were less than great.

The first moto the guy two gates over got all crossed up and I backed out of it. Started that moto in about 12th and had to work my way forward. I had some camera issues and didn't get video of this moto. It was misting really bad so it probably would have been bad footage anyway.

The second moto the conditions improved quite a bit, it stopped misting and the track was drying out in spots. I chickened out on the start and rolled off early after getting a decent jump out of the gate and got passed going into the first turn. I also made the mistake of lowering the idle between motos and I stalled the bike three times. I got lucky and all three times it bump started but it was a dumb move on my part and it cost me some time.

Moto 2 part 1
    [smugmug]ZT0xJmk9MTA5MTYxNzU2NyZrPWppZTczJmE9MTQ2NTgyMTVfd0dIa0gmdT1qbWV0dGVlcg==[/smugmug]
    Moto 2 part 2
    [smugmug]ZT0xJmk9MTA5MTY1NjQyMSZrPXhwZDJhJmE9MTQ2NTgyMTVfd0dIa0gmdT1qbWV0dGVlcg==[/smugmug]

Later,
  2. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Good stuff dude. Nice ride.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Freggin' nice racing ... The cool part about behind at the start is you get to do all the cool passes on other riders ... :banana:

I like the looks of that track and the dirt ... You look like a mud rider :) ... I just can't wring it out when it is that muddy ...

Good luck and I think you and that bike have more juice ... Maybe a moto win at least :)
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    flat turns in the wet=tough to deal with...good riding Jake!!
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    The guy he passes in the start of the second vid runs a local MC shop here. Good guys and fun to mess with. He is always giving me crap about huskys and Motoz and whatever else he can think of. I have to stop by there to pick up some stuff today, this will be fun. Good job Jake :thumbsup:
  6. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    kick ass jakers :thumbsup: and he still had time to clean the lens. :busted:

what up with these new moto fashions?... dood with the b/w checks looked like he had pajamas on....:lol: