1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2010 wr150 with 36mm lectron, fmf fatty

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by huskybear, May 21, 2013.

1. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Just got back from a nice 3 day riding trip and it was the first ride with the lectron and the fatty. My first impression was that the new fatty was not much better than the stock pipe with the lectron,little more mid but not much more any where else. I decided to adjust the power-jet a bit leaner as it felt a little rich in the upper-midrange with the new pipe. I went a quarter turn leaner and went and rode a loop that I rode earlier, much better power from 3/4-full throttle! While riding in some very steep,tight trails,I had a bit of a sputter just off-idle that was not there with the stock pipe so I leaned out the rod in the lectron 1/4 turn and went for another ride.It screams now and wants to stretch my arms! I still have a very slight burble just off idle but I will leave it alone. I am very happy with this combo-climbs any hill with-out any hesitation or bogs, has a really nice torque feel in the low to mid and makes dogs howl at full throttle. :thumbsup:
  2. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    That sounds like you have it set up the way you will enjoy riding it.... And that's the way to make a rider who loves their bike even happier... Dam I love reading about the stuff people do to their bikes to make them all the more better...
    huskybear and sabortooth like this.
  3. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Great stufff. I was kind of waiting for your proper ride/review as I felt a big improvement with mine also - especially mid and top
    You got some protection for that pipe?
    :thumbsup:
  4. Treesmacker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 CR150 "Woods set-up"
    Other Motorcycles:
    YZ125
    Huskybear
    I will trade you your stock pipe for a E-Line Carbon guard for the Fatty???
  5. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I don't have a guard on it yet but probably will soon.
  6. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I kind of want to keep the stock pipe around for now but I will think about it. Thanks for the offer:cheers:.
  7. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I forgot to mention in my first post that I was also very impressed with the fuel mileage as well. My brother was riding his kx125 with me and we rode the same trails. He used around 4.5 liters of fuel and I used a little over 3 liters. I cannot believe how much fun these bikes are. I rode around 5 hours a day for 3 days straight and never felt worn-out or sore the next day. I know if I rode my husaberg that much,I would still be sore! I love this bike and adding the lectron,motoz tires,and the fatty has just made it better:thumbsup:Thanks to every-one on this forum for all the advice and comments along the way:cheers:
  8. duey Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 ktm xc 2008 ktm 250 sx
    I've been running dep& gnarly with lectron depending on terrain liking the dep
  9. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I have a gnarly on my WR250 and like it. I also have a new DEP that I picked up at a great price but haven't used yet. Why do you like the DEP better? Maybe I should try it.
  10. duey Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 ktm xc 2008 ktm 250 sx
    Dep seems to like top end more&an I've always been a throttle nut