1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc 2010 WR300 rear pads

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by marty922, Dec 5, 2010.

1. marty922 Husqvarna
    B Class

G'day guys,

I've just about worn out my stock rear pads (after about 150kms of riding!), so had ordered some new Goldfrens. According to the 2011 catalog, for WR300 09- , I needed part 191. However, when I got them, they don't fit - they're much shorter. They match the silhouette on the catalog, so I'm guessing I've been sent the right part.

Has anyone else found that they have different pads and I guess therefore a different rear caliper?

Cheers, Marty.
  2. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You need to get the Moose pads for a late model KTM. They work great ! I found the stockers too aggressive and prone to locking up.
  3. letitsnow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    CBR600F4

Do they fit the front brake caliper?
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

You need pads for a pre-04 KTM or pre-09 Husaberg. They are they big pads.
  5. marty922 Husqvarna
    B Class

Yeah - they look much better. If it stops raining I'll check mine against the catalog for that model.

Cheers!
  6. Rob578 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Beta 300RR Beta 500RS TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 919 sold FJR1300 sold
    Looks like Moose fixed their catalog the part numbers are the same as the berg and ktm.

Which pads XCR or M1?
  7. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

You might want to check those numbers again. On the WR 250/300 the caliper takes a little bit longer pad than the '08 and newer four strokes and 125. At least that is the way it was with my '07 WR 250 and I doubt they have changed that. It sounds to me like you got pads for the four stroke and newer 125. There is a older model KTM that uses this longer pad on the WR 250/300, just can't remember without looking. Will try to take a look when I check my parts drawer in the tool box.
  8. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Pads from an 05 and older TE Husky will fit the most current WR250/300s.