2011 txc 250

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Brinker343, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Brinker343 Husqvarna
    A Class

My dealer just called and told me that my new bike should be here early next week. I'm excited and can't wait to ride it and compare it to my TE 450. I'm hoping for decent and manageable power, better traction and a lot better suspension. The 450 could be a handful in the tighter races so maybe the 250 will be perfect.
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    It will be good. But note the bike will feel very different and will not have the same grunt. Give it time and you will learn to ride it around its power band. Also Huskies are tight in suspension and engines (more so than most) and you will notice a definate improvement in both after 300 odd miles once things have freed up a tad. I do not miss my 450 one bit and I really loved that bike, the 310 is just a real joy in the bush and soooo much easier to flick around and faster in the tight stuff. You will soon appreciate the 250 for its fickability
  3. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    best 4t 1/4 ltr motor ever. have fun bouncing off trees faster than ever.

pics you!!!

i WANT one to replace my '07 TC250.......if it ever wears out...
  4. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    I have a little more than 60 hours on my 2010 TXC250. The suspension is really a dream now and it's still stock. When I do a few laps on the MX track this thing just floats over the choppy stuff compared to my buddies YZ's.
  5. Trailridernut Husqvarna
    A Class

LOL... I ran from my 450, it was a bull in a china cabinet on tight single track... enjoy the 310!

6. not2husky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TXC250, 11 TXC250
    What do we know about the '11 TXC 250. Has the fuel injection mapping been updated from the troublesome '10 map? I'm considering upgrading the '08 TXC 250 that I just love. Talked to my dealer here in WI and he's hoping the map will be based on the TC so we get a real racing map out of the box.