2012 CR65 & CR125

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Ex HVUK, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    2012 model images, both bikes available this month in Europe:

CR65

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

CR125

[IMG]

[IMG]

Dave
    Robertino and Coffee like this.
  2. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    You know that this is just not right! Thanks to our "I GOTTA PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF " government in the U.S.,we won't ever see the 65(or the 50 for that matter)!:mad: At least the sweet looking 125 will be available :)

Guscycle
  3. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

125. WANT!
  4. Degg Husqvarna
    A Class

If they import the 65 to the USA I promise not to let the kids chew on the frame !!!
    pvduke, Coffee and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

no doubt! if im payin for it im goin to be the one chewin on the frame!! ok ok i might save a lil for the kids....
  6. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

dislike the black frame and silver wheels, 12 125 looks boring and plain
  7. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    When I first saw the pictures to be honest I had the same impression. However, wait until you see them until you make your final judgement!
    I've now seen some of the bikes in the flesh and the new design works really well. 2D photos don't do them justice IMHO.

Dave
  8. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Look like KYB 48's up front. Will WR get them too? am asking as it was rumored earlier that the only bigger bike to keep the 50 mm zokes was the 125.
    Joe
  9. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    We had 48mm Kayabas on the WR125 here this year... were US bikes still running 50mm Marzocchis then? All the info I have says all 2012 MX/Enduro are on the Kayabas.

Dave
  10. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

What happened to the skid plates on the 125's?
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

2011 WR had 50 zokes....not sure about the rare in US 2011 CR 150. we had no 125
  12. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    I briefly saw the 65 and thought it was the 125 and thought great ! a new design at last - but then realised it was a mini bike..
    The 65 may be a hint of what the future bigger 2t may look like . I dont mind the silver wheels. Less scratching at least.
  13. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

are theese things called minibikes now?? ive heard the term a few times and none of the "minibikes" nowdays look close to those garage labbed frankensteined things of my childhood...fat tires and a briggs motor....
  14. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

IMO the little 65 looks newer/better than the 125. So our goverment still won't let our kids and grandkids eat their dirt bikes; I thought the ban was lifted on them??
  15. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

its what they have to pay or have insurance for per bike thats holding them back...frickin red tape
  16. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

OH.... thanks for the info. Red tape should only be used to tape up the "RED TAPERS"!!!
    Degg likes this.
  17. HuskyKurt Husqvarna
    B Class

The 65 looks like a real full sized bike. makes me want to get rid of the Husky Boy 50. The 125 looks like a minibike. Must be the tiny muffler and the huge gap under the tank!
  18. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    They may be referring to some laws written a few yrs back that were designed to keep certain materials away from youngsters ... bikes got caught up in it somehow and no one has fixed the issue yet with removing bikes from the 'bad' list ...

Just life today in a 1st world country going overboard on an issue and then not following up on the issues\side effects they created ...

Apparently, I like boring, Husqvarna bikes ;)
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.