2012 Husqvarna WR300

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Chop, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Chop Husqvarna

Hi,

My first post! (hopefully many more to come).

I have fallen in love with the Husky brand, I am due for a new bike, however the 4 strokes just arnt for me, mate just bought a TE449 from TrooperLu's and loves it. I find it too heavy and really I just love the smell of two stroke in the morning.

I ride often with some real Husky heads and there is some speculation that 2012 will be a good year for Husky 2 bangers. :)
    I really do not want to join the pumpkin patch because I dislike PDS and the 300 starter is rubbish!

So, heres what I have heard. Please correct me or throw up what you think is the case?

2012 WR300
    *New frame
    *New Motor
    *Electric Leg
    *Direct injection/EFI?

If they would build this bike id be the first person to line up at Trooper's to purchase!

So please delulge what you know or have heard?

Thanks,

Chop
  2. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Unfortunately Choppie, that's all that can be found above, nothing concrete yet though. They are rumored to be riding a 340 version of it this year
  3. Chop Husqvarna

Hey Croc,

340! :) That would be a menace! I like the sound of that..

I went for a ride with Craig yesterday around milton/east lynn... had an awesome time.. going to organise another soon if your keen to come? im the only 2 smoker left these days so it would be good to have some support! :p

I really hope they relise everyones dream of building a KTM killer! :)
  4. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    I'm keen. My bike is still seized. Waiting for Justin to do the warranty thing......its been 2 weeks. Hopefully he does it this week, as I have a ride organised for next week end & I'm leading people from Coffs Harbour. I will let you throw a leg over my 3hungie & it will take all of your doughbts away about riding one