1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2012 wr125/144 test in Dirt rider magazine

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by huskybear, Jul 9, 2012.

1. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Hey every-one,just thought I would let you know that the august edition of Dirt Rider has a short test of the 2012 wr125 in it. It is a pretty positive review and they did test it in 125 and 144 configurations. They basically said what those of us that own one already know-great bike!:cheers:
  2. slo rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 YZ250
    Now someone needs to turn them onto the 165 :popcorn:
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

They can't handle the WB165 :D. It would be cool to see it tested like they have done on other BB kits.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

John Kearney tried to interest them in testing it but got pretty luke warm results. He has gone above and beyond representing the kit and then expecting him to force feed these guys his bike so they can go tear it to shreds for a week is a bit too much to ask. If I was down there I would work very hard to get this done with my bike. Maybe this winter.
  5. slo rider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 YZ250
    Maybe if enough owners pipe up they'll open their ears. But yeah, not sure I'd want to donate my bike to some magazine editors for a week. Although I don't know that they'd do much more damage then I already have.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I asked several people i know at the mags and got the same "we don't care" response. Well OK then.
    Jersey Woods likes this.
  7. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Mine isn't a 165......yet, I think that they are fools for not testing one and I am sure that they don't know what they are missing.I think I do though:(!:cheers:.
  8. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV

Maybe these nimrods who write all these reviews don't care right now but they will....I'm not slamming KTM because I do have one... But from what I saw the last few weeks riding with my friends who ride KTMs they were shocked how well these things are in the woods... They have seen first hand how a well handing bike has helped me really pick up the pace... They could not get over the price of the bike compared to the KTM.. Were not talking a few pennies here, were talking a lot of money and my friends all took notice...I know the Yamaha, Honda and KTM crowd dominate the woods scene here in Jersey now, but when you factor in the price and the way these bike handle and the ability to plate one, Husky is hands down a WAY better bike.... Will these people all buy a Husky ?? I doubt it but I really think a lot will...
    wallybean and huskybear like this.