1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 2012 WR125 and other WRs

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Vinduro, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was looking at the Husqvarna brochure on the 2012 motorcycles and on the WRs, I didn't notice any mention of a Headlight or other Enduro lighting ? I hope they still send this with the bikes.
  2. vntgmx Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 2012 WR125 came with a headlight and tail light as well as a front number plate.
    Vinduro likes this.
  3. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    Yep, you get the headlight, taillight and odometer in a box with no instructions. Takes about two beers to install.
    Dirtdame, Vinduro and 454x like this.
  4. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I must not be so mechanically inclined....took me about 11 beers! :cheers:
    Dirtdame and Vinduro like this.
  5. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

LOL, Thanks. I wish they would use a under fender LED type taillight with a tag drop. Like a ACERBIS or UFO. Keeps crap from slinging over the rear fender onto my back. I bought one like I described from a Parts Unlimited Dealer.
  6. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The brochure says the new 2012 WR125 comes with Kayaba 48mm forks ? Does it ? Or still the Marzocchi ? If it does come with the KYB then is it an open chamber or closed chamber fork ?
  7. CelticDude Historically Fast!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    x
    KYB open chamber. At least it's easy to change the fork oil.
    Vinduro likes this.
  8. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Good deal. I have no problem with Marzocchi forks but I for sure didnt' want closed chamber forks. Too complicated and don't seem to work offroad as well as open chamber forks. They KYB are supposed to be pretty good , I hear.
  9. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    They must have bought a million of those Acerbis Molsoft tailights with the Husky logo on them back for the '92 WXE's. The things are total crap and the bulbs last micro-seconds. My dealer installed a TE race kit LED one on my '09. At least we don't have to pay extra for them, like back in the 90's when the WXE kit was $100.