1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2013 fantic 125/144 2-strokes

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by huskybear, Oct 27, 2012.

1. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I was just looking at the fantic website, real nice looking bikes. I love the look of the 125 2-stroke and the pipe on it looks like a "works" unit. There is also a factory 144 kit available for the 125 according to their website.I love my wr144 but it's great that there are more choices of these little screamers out there!:cheers:.
  2. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Ya, but does it come with a FREE 144 kit? Haha, First I've heard of Fantic was a couple days ago, and I'm not doggin them, just being annoying, and pointing out the fact (again) how good of a deal a new husky is.
  3. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    Cool looking bikes.... I guess we won't see any in the USA....
  4. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    I believe this is the importer for N.A.

[IMG]
    Re: Fantic's in Canada, What about USA?

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 11:13:38 PM »
    The Fantic Importer's name is Raymond at

Kitzuls Imports
    5144 Lakeshore Road
    L7L1B9 - Burlington - Ontario - Canada
    Phone: 001.905.4645493
    Mail: rkitzul@yahoo.com
  5. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    If I bought one I guess that would be a good excuse to make a road trip to Canada every time I needed a part...:cheers: J/K.... I love my little whacker Husky and would be hard pressed to ride another brand including my beast KTM..
    huskybear likes this.
  6. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    I dont think we are getting them imported into the UK due to the high costs and exchange rates! shame really as I would like to see one in the flesh so to speak
    I have mixed feelings for the Fantic as way way back in 1976 I had the very first RC125 imported into the UK and a very good bike it was, it handled beautifully compared to everything else available at the time, was very quick and stayed totaly reliable for the year I rode it
    Fantic even fitted a remote chain oiler in the airbox with a small tap to regulate and turn off the flow fitted to the out side of the airbox, I thought this was a brillian idea back then.
    Sadly the Fantic and I had a huge get off one day resulting in six large screws and a huge long stud bar being screwed into my right leg as to try and save it as it was so badly smashed, this also was the first operation of its kind in the UK and i was informed at the time it had only been tried on a dog before me LOL
    A month or so later a friend came round with his new bike and like a real dick head I had to try and ride it !! one wheelie later and the iron work in my leg caught up on the motor and not able to cover the rear brake it was back to hospital to get it all straightend out again as my toes were touching my knee (yes on the same leg) a few months later and I was put into plaster and six weeks after that I could walk unaided again
    Twenty years later I had to have the leg operated on again as the leg and bone became infected and dam near killed me ! So yes I would like to see one but cant decide if I would either burn it, smash it with a large hammer or buy it lol

125RC-5marce-destra-sm.jpg 125RC-5marce-sinistra-sm.jpg
    rockdancer and huskybear like this.