2013 MX series

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, May 11, 2013.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Have not saw much on the top ~5 guys (Except for DM18) heading into the MX season really ... Business as usual apparently .... The last few SX races did seem to show who the top riders were though ...

Davi Millsaps rode through the Supercross season with a knee injury, but will miss all the Nationals after surgery.

--Too bad on this one :(

--

Here are a couple things of interest I'm read so about a couple other riders on the up coming 2013 MX racing season ...

1) Thousand Oaks, CA (Apr.18) – Team BTO Sports – Matt Goerke suffered a wrist injury in a practice crash this past Tuesday, April 16th, and will miss the remainder of the 2013 SX tour. Goerke did not sustain any bone fractures, but did suffer a dislocation that required surgery on Tuesday evening. Surgery was performed and went well, and Matt is home already and resting up.

Goerke will unfortunately miss the start of the 2013 MX Nationals, but looks to be back in action by round five at Budds Creek, MD. The team will not be hiring a fill in rider for Goerke, as team member Michael Byrne will be returning to the line-up at Hangtown alongside teammate Andrew Short.

-- This guy rode pretty good in the SX season, too bad he went down here and will miss a few races ... Maybe he can get back up to speed quickly after his return ..

2) Malcom Stewart might be racing the 450 Outdoors

-- Not sure if this is a done deal or not and I'm well behind the power curve on 250 racers but I did see where this guy just won his 1st heat race ...

Might just be a $ play for those in search of money letting him in? ... It might be interesting to see stew1 and stew2 on the track at the same time ...
  2. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    I think Malcolm will do better on a 450, he's too big for a 250. And some say he puts it on the ground too much, but it may be cuz of over-riding the 250 to get to the front.. just my $.02
  3. F1ED Husqvarna
    AA Class

Pretty sure the Malcolm to TLD is a done deal!

[IMG]
  4. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    ..it sucks about Davi...he has entered and finished every race in his pro career..maybe not always stellar but I always pull for the underdog and was hoping to see him overall,but second overall isn't too bad(he had actually been nursing that nagging knee problem 3 or 4 races back and really thought he was going to miss the last S/X).