2013 TC250R video report

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by motohio, Nov 10, 2012.

1. motohio Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TC449,10 WR300,09 TC450, 83 CR250
    It's really good to see that the new TC is getting alot of press. It just seems like people are a little too critical on the bike. I think the bike rips and will run with any 250f out there, am I lying to myself just because I like the bike so much? Anyway here is a video report that Dirtrider did, alot better than the last viedo report I posted.

Kirk.

http://www.dirtrider.com/videos/the-husqvarna-2013-tc250r/
    ray_ray likes this.
  2. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    He says its the heaviest 250f is that right?
  3. motohio Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TC449,10 WR300,09 TC450, 83 CR250
    That took me by suprise too.
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    The Suzuki is by far the heaviest. The wet Husky is about the same as a wet Kawi. The Yami and Honda are lighter.
  5. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Pretty nice video I think ... This guy said a few very good things on the bike ... Seems like any one who has ridden the same looking japan bikes for yrs would just have to get on one of these cool looking EU bikes and give it a ride ... One ride and odds-on they'll wanna stay on it ...

Yep, a Husky may not be the bike for a beginner in most cases ...
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I can't view the video now but these words at the top of the article sound very promising ...

Husky takes aim at the 250 motocross class with the release of the revamped 2013 Husqvarna TC250R. With a number of updates to the engine including new valves, piston and crankshaft plus a lowest in-class $7,199 MSRP the new TC250R is positioned to make its presence known in the 250-class. We took the opportunity to test its mettle in the dirt and under the sun at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park during a recent press unveiling held by Husqvarna, USA.

The Red Head performance upgrades put into play in 2012 were a big leap forward for the brand, but Husqvarna has further closed the performance gap on its Japanese competition for 2013 with 10% larger intake valves (increased from 31mm to 32.5mm) coupled with longer valve lift for quicker air and fuel flow along with F1-derived piston and cylinder technology.

EDIT: After seeing the video, this guy gets to keep the bike and is promoted to new PR guy ...
  8. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    I think it was a pretty fair and balanced report. We know its not the most powerful in class however its ergs, balance and all round good form will make it a great bike for those who want a reliable bike to race.