1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 Te310 Power Surge 6x Tuner Questions

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by KonaTheHusky, Jun 19, 2024.

1. KonaTheHusky Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hypermotard 1100s, tiger 800xc
    Hey all. I'm obviously new around here. Also new to trail riding; but wasnt sure how much I'd be able to get out on the bike so I picked up a nice lil 2013 TE310. So far I like it a lot and really enjoy trail riding. :) Now on to my problem...

The bike has a JD Tuning Power Surge 6x installed. I'm still figuring out how to work the thing; however I get the fundamentals: intercepts and modifies ECU signals to the injectors in order to modify duration of injector pulses. The instruction sheet is explaining things in reference to needle jetting, which is basically witch craft. But somehow it doesnt mention how to use Santa's strobing christmas tree color scale. And the button interface is just... very 1999.

Anyway, the bike stalls at idle after 10-20 minutes of riding. Wont fire up immediately after that, gotta give it a few min before itll start up again. I believe its flooding itself at idle and low throttle. Please dont suggest pulling the plug to read it because I dont want to take the top off again and I'm bad at reading plug color anyway.

The previous owner was in CA so I assume he found settings for sea level... or maybe he never got it working well, who knows. I'm in Colorado and ride at 7,000 - 8,000 feet. Oh the lambda sensor is off and the connector is empty, the evap system is gone and that connector is empty, and its got an FMF can.

So my questions are:
    1. I gather pressing mode cycles between throttle phases (idle, low, mid, high, transition, "accelerator pump") and you can lean or richen from there. So what flashing light setting is basically stock/unchanged?
    2. Can you store different profiles? Like an "I'm feeling feisty, let's go" profile vs "I'm hungover today, don't kill me" profile.
    3. Can I reset the existing settings to factory?
    4. Anyone have settings they'd recommend?
  2. KonaTheHusky Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hypermotard 1100s, tiger 800xc
    OK figured a few more things out. The instructions sheet I was looking at was just the reference sticker. I found the packet for my bike online and it makes a lot more sense now.

Still interested to know if anyone has advice on settings! Thanks.