1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 Te310 Questions Help Needed

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Mike TSC, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Mike TSC Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW,
    I purchased a 2013 TE310 and I do not have an owners manual. It was advertised as a parts bike when I purchased it. After a lot of hours and several hundred $$$ I now have it to where it will start and run. The electric starter is trashed. I have been kick starting it. I have not rode it yet as I am waiting on a master cylinder for the clutch.

I machined a plate to cover the starter hole. I was pushing the start button while kicking thinking it sends a spray of fuel to help start, but it does start with just a slight kick when starting first time of the day. If I let it run for 10 or 15 minutes and cut it off it takes several kicks to get back running. So does the start button send a spray of fuel when pushed or not? Any need to push the start button while kick starting? Once I have the clutch master cylinder back on and working does the clutch need to be pulled to start if the bike if it is in neutral?

I also need to know how the fuel reserve works. There is a round turn knob on the left and a flip lever on the right. My take on this is the round turn knob on the left is to cut off the fuel when removing the tank but should remain open otherwise. The flip lever on the right should stay on the OFF position and be moved to ON for reserve when the bike runs out of gas. Is he FI light to the right of the display a low fuel light? Last question is the choke knob on the side of the injector. Should this be used when the bike is cold and being started for the first time in cold conditions?

I am sure that what works for some may not work for others as to the difference in the bikes. I am 66 yeas old and kicking starting this bike can take a toll on me at times. I may try to purchase a starter for it once everything is sorted out. I am sure I can figure it out through time but any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Mike @ TSC Machine.
  2. JohnPi Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 2010 MEO