2013 TXC310 stalling

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Keith Kelly, May 16, 2013.

1. Keith Kelly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR200
    my new 310 (5 hrs) is prone to stalling at low rpm, will not lug as well as my KTM 280, will a different map help, or maybe lower gearing, 13/50 now.
  2. MidwestHusky Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13' TXC 310R
    Please post the culprit if you find one. Mine gas progressively started to stall more often. I do have a Rekluse in mine, so my next step is to go back to stock. Hopefully it will fix my problem....
  3. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    The new TXC needs time on it, will get better with more hours. My '12 does it less & less, but I see one of ya has a '13. BTW, a buddies 350 orange thing did the same thing until well broken in........
  4. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    The first 2 races with my 2012 tc250 I had a problem with stalling. Seems like as it breaks it gets better.
  5. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    What's the idle set at.?
    How many hours, miles.?

My idle is around 2100 and over 800 miles. Runs great...Rekluse.

'12 TE310 with TXC ECU and injector.
  6. Keith Kelly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR200
    The bike is a 2013 with racing ECU and Leo Vince titanium muffler, about 5 hours running
  7. Freaky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250 x-lite Race ECU/Injector
    You just need some more hours on it, you've got the right bits on it so all should be good, as glangston said idle needs to be quite high I have mine about 2200rpm.
  8. MidwestHusky Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13' TXC 310R
    Took the Rekluse out, bike seems to do much better. It worked great in my 12 Txc 310, but just isn't meshing well with my 13R. The idle is around 2100. Replaced my plates, and have done everthing Rekluse has suggested. I have around 20 hrs on the bike, so i should be past the tight point. I have been trying to blame it on FI or something else, but unfortunately the only thing I have been able to do to make a change in the stalling issue is to remove the Rekluse. Sucks....
  9. Mxer759 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    10tc250
    do you have the stock ecu? I think mine is fried

will 8283122973
  10. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    I had a similar problem with my new '13 te310-every time I would come to a stop and chop the throttle it would die. My shop "reprogrammed" the ecu (maybe that's the same term 'reflash' I've seen used elsewhere on this forum?) Anyway, that solved the issue.
  11. Keith Kelly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR200
    I still have the stock ecu, but I think I will keep it , maybe put back on the bike when I sell it.
  12. Aaronc Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 txc 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    97 xr 400
    the stalling should clear up after some more time, my 12 did the same thing up until about the first service. if your thinkin about refalshing, wait until after the first service and every thing is all broken in.
  13. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    That is correct, a MY13 310 can be re-flashed with richer maps. I have re-flashed a 310R with similar issues.
  14. DG Harv Serv Husqvarna
    AA Class

Do you have the Leo Vince Map in the ECU ? (There are 3 different ones). I have had some Issues with it , (seems rich) but have 15 hours now and after some "playing" bike runs great . I needed to increase Idle on screw at back of Throttle Body, then "lean off" on "Choke Knob" (screw in ).
  15. Keith Kelly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC310
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR200
    I'm not sure which map is in the ecu, but is it possible to have several maps, and have a switch to change maps ?
  16. DG Harv Serv Husqvarna
    AA Class

Too my knowledge with the standard ECU you can choose between 3 different Maps (with HST).
    Then each map has a "softer / wet" version which can be selected by a switch on the Bars.
    You need the third (Leo Vince) Map for your pipe.

If you have the "GET" ECU you can choose from 10 Maps with a dial type switch, but this is big bucks !
  17. muggsy Husqvarna
    A Class

I have a 2013 TXC310 .... 27 hrs and the stalling is getting progressively worse. I raced a hare scramble yesterday and must have stalled 30 times at least, seems every time I would crack the throttle open from throttle off. It was also hard restarting, almost killed the battery ! .... Maybe time to get back on the 2 stroke ....
  18. CCP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    04 WR250 11 WR250
    Was it the HMDR Shotgun? I have a 12 and had the same thoughts and problems after the last hare scramble. I raised the idle which seemed to help a great deal. Only stalled a couple times yesterday. Comming of a wr250 is a big change for me.
    A whole different thing with compression braking etc. hang in!
  19. fredd Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 kx 450f
    Other Motorcycles:
    1995 chopper
    put in a heavier flywheel problem solve.
  20. muggsy Husqvarna
    A Class

Yeah .... HMDR, I actually did raise the idle a good bit before the race .... It seemed to stall when opening the throttle from idle .... It even stalled going downhill !!! It stalled ten feet from the finish just rolling into the "cattle chute" and I had to crank the starter for about 15-20 seconds for it to re-fire. ... I still have my WR250 ..... I would have placed a helluva lot better had I taken that ! .... Next time.... I think the 4st is going on the auction block ....