2014 Husqvarna MX Team

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by rockdancer, Aug 29, 2013.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thanks and great story .. And your little Husky is your dirt bike, correct? :0)
    Mike-AK and BILLF like this.
  3. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    It was funny actually it was practice and they put all the classes together - till they realised they has some pros there and guys like me getting in their way . Geez when you bogged in a deeply rutted sand track on a 125 and a pro on a 450 blasts passed its a bit of an eye opener:eek:
    He was checking it out in the pits maybe thinking that's that old bloke who got in my way..

Ive heard that the Husqvarna team will be the main focus for MX and KTM will be Enduro - not sure if this is true.
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    You'll see the real life speed these PRO guys are running at for sure if you are out there with them ... Maybe next time, take you bike over and park it just outside his pit with a big smile on your face ... maybe he'll take it for a ride!..

--
    Seems like SP and some of his clan mentioned that Husky will be pointed at the MX racing ... Not exactly what the Bergs machines were doing the last few yrs SO that sort of points that the Husky brand will not just be clones as is such a popular line of thought for so many here ... PDS in MX racing? Jeremy McGrath said how many yrs ago that ktm would never win a title at sx with that setup ... Time sort of proved him correct there.

After never really seeing a Husky on the top tier racing ... I'm ready to see some Husqvarna racing on the top tier with the top riders ... Its just gonna be too cool and I'll have to contain myself when it actually happens and Huskies are flying all over the place.
  5. sweky Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr 125 -13
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 450 crf
    I saw one announcement from ice one racing that
    Tyla rattray is going to ride for hva factory in mx1
    He's a great fast rider,
    Looking forward to mxgp -14!!!
    ray_ray likes this.
  6. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    ^ Wow wouldn't that be a barnburner announcement ...... But I bet chad is just messing with his tweeple...
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Interesting .... Not sure what CR is doing really after watching him burn so many bridges the last few yrs with the island of Japan and continue to race through all this ... Maybe he's ready to jump into the fire as he ends his active racing career...

--

The SX season starts down under in a few months I think .. We'll see what CR is doing then and I'm OK with him on a Husky ;0)
  8. hogbygardd Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    125CR's 1978, 81 82 84
    Other Motorcycles:
    1983 Maico 490
    I really can't see any Husky competition in the MX1 class, If Tyla or Todd can maintain top 10-15 finishes then it'll be a productive season for Husky. In MX2 the picture is brighter with Tonkov being on a full factory bike after riding out of a rental paddock this year with good finishes plus the addition of Febvre who was basically riding a Factory KTM this season with nice rides but injuries hampered. KTM has some young surprises coming up next year from the European EM125 and EM250 ranks and a whole load of talent with no place at KTM in the GP level. I personally think Febvre was arm twisted and handed a load of cash to move into KTM's Husqvarna project, he was a contender for KTM for podium places next season..odd move?