1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 2C pipe ?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Vinduro, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

What is a 2C pipe and who makes it ?
    Dwight
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=45

Fast by Ferracci sells it...I put one on my 02 CR250...It turned it into a real beast...You'll need the SA that goes with it also as the stock will not fit I think...If you have a PR-C pipe now...It will not fit that SA for sure...Picked up the entire RPM range...

The special parts catalog on Husqvarnausa.com has a pipe there that looks like it but does not have the 2C label welded on it...you might want to ask them who makes this pipe as it might be the same one and maybe cheaper cost..

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com/_vti_g5_coll.aspx?rpstry=182_

It is sold for a WR but you never know about this stuff till you ask..

WR2502T
    COD. 8000A9973
    Tubo scarico kit WR 250
    Exhaust system kit WR 250
  3. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

2C pipes are made in UK. Supposed to work really good.

FWIW, Enduro Engineerings E3 pipes are 2C pipes that are rebadged with their name on them.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    You probably read my post about my buddy having a C2 for his WR250. That pipe makes the bike a rocket. Good stuff. I believe CRD makes the special parts cat one.
  5. Rusty 2 Husqvarna
    A Class

Dwight huh?.......You wouldn't just happen to be the famous ISDT/ISDE and national enduro champ Dwight Rudder, now would you?

;)
  6. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Isn´t the pipe wrong for a 300? Doesn´t the 50 extra cc make a difference that should be taken in consideration on the design of the pipe?
  7. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

;) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....................Don't tell anyone.
  8. Rusty 2 Husqvarna
    A Class

:lol: Hey seriously if you're gonna race up here in MacArthur,
    or New Straitsville, or Zaleski....any of these southern Ohio races
    this year, let me know. If I'm off I'll come watch,...I'm just about an
    hour south of there in northeastern KY, right on the Ohio River.

Good to have you here in the Cafe man! :thumbsup:
  9. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Don't think I have any events on my calender for S.Ohio this year. I was near MacArthur in Oct for the ISDT Reunion. Had a great time. May go to the Jackpine Nat'l Enduro in July though.
    DR
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I would think so but I'm not an engineer and I read once where the first Husky 300s had pipes on them from the 250s. So it can't be all too bad...The newer 300 have a different pipe for 300s...I've been around the block enough to know sales people will be sales people...anything for a sale is just about the bottom line in usa...

An expansion chamber for 2-strokes are not trivial to develop as the following article points out...This articles says they actually suck the fuel mixture in them and rams the mixture back into the cylinder at some where at the speed of sound...Hows that for a turbocharger :banana:
    I'd ask questions before I purchased one as they are expensive...

http://www.motorcycle.com/how-to/ho...ambers-work-and-why-you-should-care-3423.html

Here is a line from the article...Maybe some one with some knowledge can decipher it...

An engine's exhaust port can be thought of as a sound generator.
    Each time the piston uncovers the exhaust port, the pulse of exhaust gases rushing out the port creates a positive pressure wave which radiates from the exhaust port. The sound will be the same frequency as the engine is turning, that is, an engine turning at 8000 rpms generates an exhaust sound at 8000 rpms or 133 cycles a second--hence, an expansion chamber's total length is decided by the rpm the engine will reach, not displacement.
  11. tree dodger Husqvarna
    AA Class

On the WR-250, the stock Husky spark arrestor works with the 2C pipe.