4th Annual Cancer Charity Ride Sept. 14/15th

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by HSrider, Aug 27, 2013.

1. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

To Benefit:
    Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in Memory of Ron Lowing

Bikes Only

$25 entry fee/donation $5 Gate Fee
    Two-Day Event- Saturday Trail Ride, Sunday Time Match Format and Trail Ride All skill levels welcome, fantastic trails with separate loops for A, B, and C riders Good food and overnight camping on site, lodging nearby

Directions to Boyer’s Farm: Approximately 90 miles from Frederick, MD: Take Route 340 to Charles Town Take new alt 340 to Berryville to Route 7 Take Route 7 (right) towards Winchester, VA to I81 Take I81 towards Martinsburg to first exit Left on Route 37 to Route 522 Right on Route 522 towards Berkley Springs (12.2 miles) Left on Route 127 towards Bloomery (16 miles) Note Route 127 changes to 127/29. Stay straight, do NOT turn onto Route 29 to Paw Paw. Turn right on Slanesville Road (look for Gas & Market on corner) Go approximately 6.4 miles to JR Rannells Rd Turn Left and go about 2.3 miles to farm on left.

Saturday Night Motorcycle Games and Bon Fire. D Loop and Kiddie Track. Overnight Camping $10.

For more info contact: Chris Borger: cjbcrf@aol.com 301-865-0779 Or Drop me a PM.
    CHARITY•TRAIL RIDE