6 hours of Hollister race June 5th

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by SFTE450, May 17, 2010.

1. SFTE450 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any other Husky's riding the event on the June 5th? We will be riding as a team in the sportsman class (I'll be the only Husky on the team). Never had the opportunity to ride the upper ranch or the event. Not sure what to expect other than some good fun :applause: If any other Husky riders are attending, lets meet up and enjoy a :cheers:
  2. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    I was the start/finish flagman for the OTHG race at Hollister (GP MX Track) over the weekend. Broken wrist kept me from racing. Weather and conditions were perfect! Beautifull place. Anyway, I know upper ranch is a competely different part of Hollister, but you should have a great ride!
  3. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good luck!
  4. Jerulator Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm too out of shape to do the 6 hour torture test but I have participated in the Wild Wabbit event at the upper ranch facility. It was one of the funnest events that I've done and the track was fun. I think it was about 4-6 miles around the track with enough variety of terrain to keep you honest. Nothing crazy difficult but alot of off-camber turns as well as hair-pins, plenty of trees for shade. I did finish the race (my intended goal), probably middle-pack, but I was pretty tore up and tired after. Lot of fun. Youll have a great time.