A little dualsport ride before winter came.

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by JasonfromMN, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    Here is a short but fun ride before winter came. I rode some highway to some dirt roads to get some single track time in.

It's hard to see but theirs a river down there. It's the brown coffee color between the trees.[IMG]

Another view to try and gauge slope angle. Wouldn't want to go over the edge here...
    [IMG]

After riding for a while I came across this. No way around but I didn't want to go back. The culvert washed out and apart.
    [IMG]

Theirs always a way around! It might not look like much in the picture but it took me almost 20 minutes to get around this. Between the rocks on the other side, the down trees and narrowness of the culvert hanging my bike up, it was up to me lifting it over everything.
    [IMG]

Thats all the pics I have. I hope next summer we can get in some real miles and some overnighters with the bears and all.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice, I had an 08 TXC450 similar to that, loved that bike. Why didn't you just build up a lip and jump the ditch :D
    510 SM SC likes this.
  3. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Where was that? In MN or WI? It always is a bit more difficult when you are out in the middle of no where and attempting something like you did.