1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc After market parts needed for a 1999 wr 250

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by oneal, Nov 26, 2009.

1. oneal Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 wr 250 returned home.
    Other Motorcycles:
    07 TE 450 2005 TE 450 1999 CR 125
    Hi Guys does anyone know where i can get a bash plate or who still makes them. I also need to know does the later model shift lever fit say 04 onwards for example rather than the straight lever thats all ready there. Out of instrest i was given a 07 european spec exhaust that was fitted with cat, and after cutting the pipe open i removed the cat. its dimensions was about 2" in diameter and about 3" long after removal and rewelding the pipe up man what a difference the bike pulls clean and fast. Rather than strangled and feeling like it had 12 brake horse.
  2. oneal Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 wr 250 returned home.
    Other Motorcycles:
    07 TE 450 2005 TE 450 1999 CR 125
    Come on guys some one must know something
  3. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    Moose skidplate should fit. CRD probably has one as well, definitely easier to get in europe. I see no reason why a newer shifter wouldn't work, but truthfully it's probably not worth the money. I'd look for the aftermarket one, the name escapes me at the moment...anybody?
  4. Rusty 2 Husqvarna
    A Class

I like my Ricochet skid plate I got from Motosportz Kelly. It has saved my bacon twice now in the fist-sized rocks down at Hatfield~McCoy.
    I took a shot to it this summer bouncing down a rock strewn hill that actually dented it right between the double cradle frame rails under the engine. After I got home and washed the bike and surveyed the impact area, I dropped the plate and placed it on a 2x10 board and pounded out the dent with a hammer, then re-installed the plate good as new, (except for the scratches where the asteroid hit). It would have certainly busted my crank case open had I not had my plate!
    It's very thick heavy gauge aluminum, and tough as nails. I'll never be without one. :thumbsup:

As for the shifter,...I'm still waiting for Dave from Husky Sport to put out an alloy one that's just a tad longer than the stocker.
  5. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Pretty sure Uptite made skidplates for those. Also could advise on the shifter.

1 714 540-2920 M-Sat 9-6 Pac Time