1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc After market rear rotor.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Submit, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Submit Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR125, 86 430 AUTO
    Just wondering if anyone has used a solid rear rotor ( not floating ) on any of there bikes? I hate the sound of the floating rear rotor because it sounds like a bag of nails.
  2. PowerKord Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 WR 250 Sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Sherco SE-R 250
    Yes, check out race discs on ebay. Their rotors come with mounting screws which mount the rotor solidly to the hub. I put one on my bike, working great and no rattling.
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

If your bike is a Wr 250 or 300 Then order the caliper mounting braket with the larger disc from Zip Ty Racing or Halls the Wr 250 300 has a small solid rotor the does not work as well as all the other rotors in the husky line up.All the Husky have the bigger brakes but the Wr 250 300 you can mount the rotor direct to the hub and you will now have a bigger brake a shark fin and no more rattle
  4. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Another way to get a solidly mounted rotor is to get a pre floating Husky rotor and bolts. 2002 works.
  5. Crocus Paper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 300 Aprilia Dorsoduro 750
    If its just the rattle that bugs you, take the bolts and bushes out individually and blob some RTV sealant around the bushes and reassemble. That way the disc remains floating and no noise. Worked for me.
    Kyle Tarry likes this.
  6. mkfox Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1973 Greeves Griffon
    I bought OEM non floating rotor from Motosportz Husqvarna (Mike) for my 2002. Very reasonably priced and came with new bolts. Original was shot, and no more rattle now:applause:
    454x likes this.