after work ride...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Troy F Collins, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Local woods area ....pretty close to my home(25 min drive) headed out after work to check this out....rode from 7pm to 9:30 or so...this is roughly 5000ft....though you can go much higher....but I stayed on the beaten path...:p as I dont know the place that well

I thought I was well prepared.....till I got out of the car and was promptly eaten alive by mosquito's:banghead:....

Had to laugh near the end of this vid...as I took (what seemed to be) a short cut through a grass field....turned out to be a moss bed...oh well it was fun

next time I will try some of the upper trails.....

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk82/thumpertalk2008/?action=view&current=trails.flv
  2. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks like a fun ride :thumbsup: What helmet cam are you using??? Quality seems pretty good :)
  3. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    go hero 170 deg...lots of chatter from my neckbrace rubbing on the underside of my helmet though...:thinking:

Quality is still not bad considering the original format has been converted a few times..ie for editing and also the requirements of Photo bucket

direct playback from card reader is even more crystal clear.....:thumbsup:
  4. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Hey Troy,

Great Video. :thumbsup:

I like the Looong shadows.:D

[IMG]
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I'd love to ride an area like that (after I break out the Deep Woods Off)!:p