Ajax takes the podium 3rd OA 50A 2012 AMA Nat H&H

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Nov 19, 2012.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Need to get back to # 1 again But the years go by so fast and so does the age thing Hec even my Husky 165 has now had 5 full years of Nationals on it Never once did I get a DNF.Really looking foward to 2013 will do it again 10 races 5 in Calif,2 in Nevada,2 in Utha,1 in Idaho Going to mix it up between the 300 and the 165.Cant wait until next week when my front Ohliens TTX forks show up If that doesn make the 300 work then Maybe it is time to but the 300 motor in a new Type Husky fram.
    OK mr Robert you now need to come do a few more of these races you know you love it Do not let me be the only Husky race after race
  3. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Wow! Congrats to you both! :thumbsup: Way to represent Husqvarna!

I've been kind of getting a hankering for a little competition lately. The fact that I'll be 50 by the time the season is in full swing has absolutely nothing to do it with, I'm sure :D I'm thinking racing the enduro series is cheaper than a red Corvette and easier than finding and properly training a younger man...
  4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike

Obviously there is a fair amount of owner maintenance that needs to take place for this to happen, but that is impressive!
    ray_ray and robertaccio like this.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    If I can keep my s together, and possibly pick up a 250 2T I'll do some more H&Hs. I still believe (know) that the 310 is way outside its design envelope doing H&H type races and I prefer not to beat her up too much in the H&H environment. I would like to do more WestChec enduros, I showed well in those and the 310 is in her element there.
    ray_ray likes this.
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Props to Nicole Bradford for taking the Women's A class, too. I did a few enduro schools with her about 10 years ago...she's so smooth and deceptively fast, as an ISDE gold medalist should be :)
    robertaccio likes this.
  7. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

She is faster than I am I only beat her once this year
    WoodsChick likes this.
  8. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280

I'm regretting not committing to purchase those before you got your hands on them, first "real" ride since the knee blow out today and I'm just not getting the tuning right on the KYB's, my G450X with TTX forks is a freaking cadillac in comparison yet 20lbs heavier and sprung heavier then my TXC, go figure. Guess I'll have to make some Husky TTX forks, thanks John!!!
  9. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You told me I should get them I was told they were the last ones he had.Any way UPS tracking states they will be here tomoro SOOOOOOOO Thur morning is test day Ride report to follow
  10. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    Well????? Do tell, I think I have something up my sleeve for my TXC310R hehehe
  11. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Ajax is our Hero, and the King of Salamis.