1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc All Balls Bearing Kit

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by yanchocik, Dec 7, 2009.

1. yanchocik Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just got a swing arm bearing kit for my 09 WR 250 from All Balls Bearings.

These guys make great stuff. All the bearings needed to do the swing arm and linkage in stock. They even replace that silly lower shock cage bearing with a heim joint.

Great products and less expensive than OEM.

http://www.goallballs.com/home.asp
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yep good stuff. They use the cheaper bearings but at the price and with the included stuff it is still a good kit.
  3. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I've never had a problem with their stuff. All of my WR chassis bearings are ALL BALLS, with exception of the lower shock bearing, which I just switched to a polymer bearing.
  4. fran...k. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    420ae 98wr125 2004wr250 others
    Other Motorcycles:
    electric freeride 1993 yam gts
    I don't know why they discontinued the grease fittings on the swingarm. 1998 has it 2004 doesn't somewhere in there they must have stopped. From reading the yearly model improvements for quite a while I would hope all the bearings in the linkage are up to the task by now seems they have been improved not sure how many times. A 2009 are you sure they didn't just need solvent compressed air and gease?

As for the all balls, I have a nice new set for a steering neck of a brand x. The seals were junk compared with the origional ones and the bearings don't have any markings on them like bearings do on every husqvarna bike I have dis assembled and the ones you get at a bearing distributor. Oh there are new bearings and the old seals in the steering neck and this set is still in the box.