1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st All Points Bulletin…looking for assistance.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pahusky, Oct 21, 2011.

1. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    We are heading out to Indiana today for the next round of the GNCC series that runs on Sunday the 23rd. Trying hard to wrap up the series…it's going to take some wins.

That’s not the issue…

The next; and final, round after this weekend has two make-up races. The races are at Loretta Lynn's track in Hurricane Mills, Tenn., about an hour west of Nashville.

The first race is Friday, November the 4th and the second on Sunday, November the 6th.

The facts…
    - We have one machine
    - We are going to be 9 hours from home
    - The nearest dealer is 2 1/2 hours away in Memphis or over 5 hours into Kentucky
    - The boy usually wrecks something on the bike.

I will be supplied with the generic stuff, and have some Husky specific type of bolt-on stuff from Toy Tech's shelves. I'm still very concerned of needing something Husky specific that I do not have along for Saturday's repairs.

I'm trying to secure some options if I need something after Friday's race.

What I'm thinking/doing…
    - Trying to find a second bike to take along for parts
    - Is there anybody close with the same machine in the area that I could call for parts?
    - Is there anybody coming to watch the races that has the same machine?
    - ??????
    - Ideas??

I do have someone willing to lend me an orange 200, but that would not make it a Husky Championship. I really want to finish this up on the Husky.

His machine; 2009 WR125 with the CR ignition…and; of course, all parts would be returned or replaced.

I'll be away from the computer; hitting the road, but will check back in on Monday…

Again this is for 2 weeks away.

Thanks, and any input will be good.
  2. pollolittle Husqvarna
    AA Class

The dealer from Memphis might be there that weekend. He does a lot of racing, you may want to call him. Fletchers Cycle. He's a good mechanic too. Always willing to share info. I have nothing like you need but am interested in coming out to watch the races. Post up who to look for.
  3. pollolittle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just buy another wr125 and be good to go. You should be able to pick another one up before that time frame.
  4. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

If we werent out with a seperated shoulder from football last week, we would be at both with two bikes. Normally i would love to help out, but now stuck at home!
    I would call Halls and ask them who all they have going, they are great people with awesome support....
  5. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks for the replies.

Andy just put a win in the bag at Indy!

Need to start getting setup for Tenn.

Later...got to hit the road.
  6. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I am looking into going and can take my 125 or may be able to send it with one of my friends. I am paticular about my bike, but as long as you replace anything used I am ok. Can't promise anything yet.
    GP
  7. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Congrats on the Win! Gary, nice offer to help them!
  8. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gearing up for Tenn! Have my spare pieces/parts boxed up, tools are ready, hotel reservation, rental car, pre-registered...know I'll forget something...

Spent the weekend in the garage prepping the bike and listening to football (not hard keeping the beer cold, snowed like crazy...weird)

Shipping the bike down with some co-racers on Wednesday and traveling down on Thursday.

[IMG]

On more request for a parts bike within reach...have Friday afternoon to inspect and all day Saturday to aquire and repair...Phone numbers, ideas...whatever!

I'm planning for the worst and hoping for the best...

I did contact Fletchers/Halls...not much help there.

Thanks to those who have responded, I'll PM you today just to see where we are at.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks