1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Andy's new ride...We're getting close...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pahusky, Oct 2, 2010.

1. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    2009 WR125, Ready for racing...Skid plate is off for washing/oil change.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Petar likes this.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    :thumbsup:

(way too clean though lol...)
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Now that's one smart looking bike. I like how you have the shock spec close at hand too.
  4. WR BOB Husqvarna
    A Class

Just the right amount of attention to detial. Nice!

WR Bob
  5. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Raced...

[IMG]

Coffee, does this look better now?...and we are going to need some more attention to detail.

[IMG]

2nd in class and 22nd overall, being out of shape from the collarbone cost him the win...went out early with a great lead, but faded. Got passed with three turns to go.

[IMG]

Finished the 2 hour race with 2 inches of gas left in the IMS!

[IMG]
    Petar likes this.
  6. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Awesome. Where was the race?
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    :thumbsup:

:cheers:
    hillbilly likes this.
  8. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Awesome, he did great! How'd the RM needle do? How was your plug color?

Mine raced the best it ever has yesterday. 5th 1st turn, 6th going until I pegged 2 trees and bent my fingers back and had to stop for gas. I'll take my 9th place any day the way my bike ran. I just couldn't hardly hold onto my bars with my left hand and pull the clutch good. But I finished! My plug color was brown with the 460 main.

I like the white tank!

By the way, this winter, send me your clutch and ignition covers and I will polish them for free and accent the emblems in red, black or white!

Thanx!

Darin
  9. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Looks great! How did you do at your race?
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Bike looks great. :thumbsup:

Just converted another KTM rider to a WR125 this weekend. He loves it exclaiming "this is the best stock bike I have ever ridden" Stock power up jetting and it runs great, go figure.
  11. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Local District 6 Hare Scramble in Northern PA. Actually his first 2 hour hare scramble. Ran the 120-200 C class, which was the 13th line. Lots of passing practice. Came off the line 2nd; got pulled by a 200 and you know which brand…

Moved into the class lead halfway thru the first lap and pulled some time on 2nd. He faded in the last half hour, but stayed somewhat consistent. He got passed with 3 corners to go. The guy that passed him put some good hot laps in to close the gap. Conditioning was definitely a factor. The broken collarbone has set him back, but the race result helped cement his resolve to get in better shape.

The power delivery seemed very usable, I need to get with my suspension tuner and run thru a couple of things with him. I think things come be a little smoother.

Ended up 2nd in class and 22nd overall. Good results considering the amount of A and B riders at the event. I'll have to get the numbers later.

I'm not sure how many bikes were actually there, but Andy was one of only two Huskys. We are going to cleanup and regroup. Have plans to race the Powerline Park GNCC in Ohio next weekend.

At these races it sure would be great to see more Huskys, especially in the entry level age groups. Maybe he's a candidate to be one of those inexpensive Husky sponsored riders where the parents are the rest of the team. Kind of a grass roots effort. Right now we are planning on racing 200 C Schoolboy in the GNCC series next year.

Darty, sounds like you had a blast, except for the tree thing. Congrats and I hope your hand and your boy's pride recover quickly. I know you weren't too rough on him, but you only get so many opportunities in life… :cool:
  12. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    Glad to see Andy get some good results! Evan (Son) made fun of me too, when he saw me laying in the woods after the second tree incident. Later, he got stuck in the creek and I passed him back. Those stories are worth more than any trophy in the world.

Darin
  13. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    You bet! and the best part is everyone is OK. (somewhat)

I have mentioned to Andy that I may be ready to race again, but he wants none of it...

He gets super anxious if I even trail ride with him. I can't imagine being on the same track!

What's next for you guys?
  14. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thinking about hot bath tonight,couple of ice packs, a walker and maybe racing the next one, on my WR250. It is getting jealous, sitting there. We are planning to run 1 or 2, father & son harescrambles yet this fall. I may let him race the Husky 125 (he doesn't know it, yet) and me the Husky 250 @ the team races. Yellow and red mixed together (Husky/RM) make orange, but 2 red Husky's make 2x the horsepower.

I think Dad (PAKTM) needs one of those new TC449's!
  15. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    That's perfectly sound reasoning...

There's no way to debate your color and horsepower thoughts...

I did want to report the IMS tank, topped off on the line, went the 2 hour distance with about
    2" left in the tank. One more lap would have been it...not bad. Don't forget, hay for the horses and fresh gas for the Husky...
  16. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    you should be ashamed of yourself getting that gorgeous lil 125 all dirty like that.

'grats on an awesome build and great results, esp considering the healing pilot.

keep up the fantastic work. that is the sharpest 125 to date, looks like a factory racer, super sano and not overdone. very nice.
  17. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Very nice looking bike!