Another 2013 TC250R video ride report.

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by motohio, Nov 1, 2012.

1. motohio Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TC449,10 WR300,09 TC450, 83 CR250
    Here is a video ride report that Vital has posted on their site about the 2013 TC250r. I dont think Vicky Golden did the bike any favors with her report. Does this chick know any history in the sport that she is a pro at?? She says that Husqvarna is noted for making leaf blowers.. WTF?

Anyway, Its great seeing the brand more and more in the moto market.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/First-Ride-2013-Husqvarna-TC250R,7756/bayodome,1067

I tried to hyperlink this but no luck.

Kirk
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I really cant wait to see lap time testing from MXA and other testers.
    Even at my at best Int level I agree the Husky does not rev/hit like the other 5 brands, but at my level (no where near Vicki or any other ex/pro) I still think I would turn better lap times on the TC because of its "soft" power delivery combined with the super well handling chassis. Thnks for the post/link Kirk!

Any one of the good hot rod shops can tune that thing into a beast with the usual hot rod stuff, guaranteed.
  3. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

Sounds like she has hit the ground a few to many times !
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Haha! I think that's called home schooling!

That girls needs to hit the books and learn about enthusiasm. She about put me to sleep.
  5. motohio Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TC449,10 WR300,09 TC450, 83 CR250
    I thought the same thing but was trying to not be too critical. Here's betting that she over slept on a few classes.. Maybe she keeps those dark sunglasses on because her eyes are bloodshot?! haha
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks for posting up the report. I would rather have had somebody else give it a run and compare it to the other 250's and not a KAW 450. I know my poor lap time would be faster on it than a 450 of any make; proved it to myself with my 2010 TC250 :D. Huskys do look sweeeet!
  7. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    Lake Elsinore is such a geat facility.
  8. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Did you see how she rode?!! Personality aside her opinion carries value to that market. Best line? "The cornering was really, really good. Lay it over, put it anywhere you want." That's where the laptimes are.
    robertaccio and jmetteer like this.
  9. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    RIGHT?!?!?!?!
  10. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Sounded alright to me ... All that bike needs is a top rider on a team that gives the rider and bike a chance to win ... This has not happened yet and when it does, the bike will do well ...
    dave lindsey likes this.
  11. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I live in the sticks and alot of people do not know anything about Husqvarna Motorcycles! Kind of funny. Kike anything it takes time to adapt to a different brand then you are used to. Husky is on a roll! So WTF don't they have new 2-strokes......................... Devil bike wins..............
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Right on the unknown bike angle ... Thats why any PUB is OK at this stage ... A live performance of the bike will start shattering all these barriers we are having to cross now ... It's gonna take a top rider to do this work ... We need top 5 finishes ...AKA know as camera time ...

I'll get the magazine name later I hope ... But a guy over here had a dirt bike magazine that had 2-3 articles on Huskies ...One article was about a 310 Husky racing a 250 2T berg in the woods ...;) ... I just did not have the time to read what was written and just looked at the pics... But I did read one line where it said it was apparent that the 310 was gonna have to be pinned to keep up ... Sounds about right to me ... I still think a 2T with some MODS (of course) can hang with all these new fangled 4t machines ... The rider will be ~85% of the equation for the winner ...

Another article was about the TE 310 ....We're moving into a 310 world I think ...

After riding my 010 TC250, The guy(Bogie, A Filipino trail rider) who had the magazine that had the article in it, is gonna recommend a Husky to his nephew for his next bike ... The guys here know nothing but japan bikes ... So a Husky is like a total unknown here also ... Till I arrived :) ... And, they are gonna get more Husky action from me in the near future ...